Motorcycle Therapy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Administrator - "Loose Nut"
From Bandera, Texas - 2019 HD Freewheeler - 2006 Vulcan 900
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best Motorcycle Theme Restaurant you have been to? I've been to several but my favorite is Bent Rim Grill.

It's centrally located on the Twisted Sisters route.

The burger are great and love the names of their crea.

Font Menu Snapshot Signage Handwriting

I ride the Twisted Sisters often, ok, get your head out of the gutter, and stop for at least some liquid refreshment. A few pictures from my last visit.

Bottle Liquid Solution Fluid Bottle cap

Table Furniture Lighting Interior design Chair

Food Tableware Bottle Table Plate

Sitting out on the patio enjoying the view.

Cloud Sky Water Road surface Plant

Sky Mountain Highland Natural landscape Terrain

Sky Cloud Plant Tree Asphalt

It also has a nice gift shop.

Registered
'18 SVTC
What's the best Motorcycle Theme Restaurant you have been to? I've been to several but my favorite is Bent Rim Grill.

It's centrally located on the Twisted Sisters route.

The burger are great and love the names of their crea.

View attachment 132

I ride the Twisted Sisters often, ok, get your head out of the gutter, and stop for at least some liquid refreshment. A few pictures from my last visit.

View attachment 135

View attachment 134

View attachment 133

Sitting out on the patio enjoying the view.

View attachment 138

View attachment 136

View attachment 139

It also has a nice gift shop.
I know Covid really threw a monkey wrench into their business and I had heard a while back (last year(ish)) they had either closed or were considering closing up shop. I was pleasantly surprised to see the business was still viable back in September when we got together and rode traveled two of the Sisters, but closed on the weekday we happened to go by. But then I read on the StarBike forum shortly after that the owner had very recently passed away. Glad to see/hear they are keeping it going after all that adversity. Wife and I had lunch there in May 2020 and it was a decent enough meal then.

Registered
'18 SVTC
A place we go semi-regularly in my quadrant of Texas is Yankee's Tavern in Carlos, TX (mailing address is Anderson, but Google maps will find it either way). We hadn't been in a year to two until we decided to drop by in October. Kind of disappointed that they had really trimmed down their lunch menu selections. They used to have a big chicken fried chicken steak, smothered in gravy with the usual southern sides (mashed potatoes, green beans, etc.) and a large selection of plate type meals, but those larger meals seemed to be gone. Food was still good, but more along the burger genre......however the ride and place itself were still just fine. They have a copy of what @lesblank's trike looked like before it grew up:

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Helmet

Super Moderator
The Harley restaurant and bar in Las Vegas was kind of a bike spot before they closed it.

Reactions: lesblank
1 - 8 of 8 Posts