Motorcycle Therapy Forum banner

Garage Radio

8K views 148 replies 11 participants last post by  bpe 
#1 ·
I don’t care if you have 3 lifts, a TIG welder and a horizontal mill - a garage isn’t a garage unless it has a radio.

Post up what ever you have on yours or maybe what the sound track will be on your next ride.

#137 ·
Went to YouTube to try to figure out why my Daily Ride video wasn't working and stumbled onto this ancient Joe Walsh/Sam Kinison "collaboration". My favorite part is when Stern asks Joe if it will make Don Henley mad if he does Desperado and says "yes" and cares not one bit. Priceless.

Reactions: Boog
#139 ·
Just heard that Treat Williams (the actor) was killed in motorcycle accident in Vermont. Details are sketchy right now, but sounds like a classic cage turning left scenario. When I heard "Treat Williams" my mind immediately went back to the mid 80's when music videos were, um let's say, somewhat more creative than now. Treat has a short cameo along with a very thin John Goodman, Peter Riegert and others in this particular one. I was in a fairly busy bar band back in those days and we we would all come back to my house after playing into the wee hours along with whatever "hangers on" we might find (or might follow us) and proceed to party some more. We would turn on MTV or Night Flight on USA channel and this video would come on and we would all fall out trying to copy his mannerisms. Seemed like fun at the time. Enjoy the oddity that it is......LOL

#141 ·
And today Steve Harwell, the unmistakable voice of Smash Mouth (All Star, I'm A Believer, Walking on the Sun) passed away at 56.

It seems he had some challenges in life with substance abuse and his death was attributed to acute liver failure. He had not been in the band for a few years prior to his death, but some of their early stuff was quite popular.

#143 ·
And today Steve Harwell, the unmistakable voice of Smash Mouth (All Star, I'm A Believer, Walking on the Sun) passed away at 56.

It seems he had some challenges in life with substance abuse and his death was attributed to acute liver failure. He had not been in the band for a few years prior to his death, but some of their early stuff was quite popular.
Just saw Gary Wright (Dream Weaver) passed away at 80. He had Parkinson's and dementia for something like 6 years, but it just keeps coming....wow.
Man that is rough. I had heard about Steve Harwell but not Gary Wright. Both are a big loss.