Motorcycle Therapy Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

· Administrator - "Loose Nut"
From Bandera, Texas - 2019 HD Freewheeler - 2006 Vulcan 900
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah, I gotta call you out on that one @lesblank . You stretched the mistletoe thing, but an electric fireplace does not meet the description of a roaring fire!! I'm actually surprised you didn't fire up your bbq grill!
Just getting cabin fever I guess. I'll behave. All in fun.

539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Alan, we need to coordinate our scavenger hunts better. You got the BBQ place for here that I was on the way to, :mad:, but stopped and got the New Year sign on the other forum. You got one and I got one, so guess it worked out OK. I'm sure you got more mileage.

· Registered
'18 SVTC
140 Posts
Alan, we need to coordinate our scavenger hunts better. You got the BBQ place for here that I was on the way to, :mad:, but stopped and got the New Year sign on the other forum. You got one and I got one, so guess it worked out OK. I'm sure you got more mileage.
Weather was too nice to hang around the house, so we ran away for a while. We rode right past a Happy New Years sign early in the ride (before the BBQ restaurants), but I didn't want to turn around to get it.... Would have skunked you if I wasn't so lazy.....:p;)

We got 286 miles today per my odometer and around 280 per Relive. Just getting home, so I'll post the Relive a little later.

Next target for the Motorcycle Therapy forum: your bike and a statue, painting, signage or other depiction of a larger than life barnyard animal. I saw two or three like this in the oddest places on my ride today which gave me the idea. I'll try to find one of those on my GoPro as an example and post.

539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Weather was too nice to hang around the house, so we ran away for a while. We rode right past a Happy New Years sign early in the ride (before the BBQ restaurants), but I didn't want to turn around to get it.... Would have skunked you if I wasn't so lazy.....:p;)

We got 286 miles today per my odometer and around 280 per Relive. Just getting home, so I'll post the Relive a little later.

Next target for the Motorcycle Therapy forum: your bike and a statue, painting, signage or other depiction of a larger than life barnyard animal. I saw two or three like this in the oddest places on my ride today which gave me the idea. I'll try to find one of those on my GoPro as an example and post.
Can it be a skeleton? Figured I'd ask first, got the perfect example.

539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
See why I said give me time to ride to town. Next target, your bike next to a rock/rock fence. Not looking for a subdivision entrance, more of a property line fence like below.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
2014 Kawasaki Nomad
110 Posts
It's kind of hard to see in the shade, but there's a rock wall/fence there. Not the one along the road, but to the right of it. If that works, here's one for our snowbound friends up north, and a chance for them to participate. How about a pic of your bike next to a snowman. You can bring snow into your garage, or bring your bike out to the snowman. However you can do it. The only requirement is that it's real snow.

Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Wheel Plant

21 - 40 of 69 Posts